Tuesday, September 14, 2010

~labor day~

hmmm where to start....
Well my Labor Day weekend was not enjoyable at all. I worked saturday 4am till 2pm and then sunday 3am till 2pm, so it made for a long weekend, but that is life. Other then working i just hung at home, and did some cleaning on monday, and went out to eat with the family.
me and my coworker megan :)
These last couple of days have not been very enjoyable either, I have been sick... YUCK its that season, but im starting to feel a little better which is good becasue i work so much between Kwik Trip and Pla-Mor Lanes.

1 comment:

  1. Kaylin,
    I'm sorry you had to work so much on Labor Day weekend. I think that kinda defeats the purpose of Labor Day, but oh well. One of my friends that I went to high school with use to work at Pla-Mor Lanes. I am also sorry that you have been sick. I personally don't like being sick at all, but i'm sure no one does. Anyway, I will see you in class. Have a good one!
    -Jeff

    ReplyDelete